For Evaluations of...
- Reliability of Through-Hole Connections
- Contact Resistance of Connectors/Relays
- Electrical Connection Resistance of Conductive Adhesives
- Solder Ball Connection of BGA/CSP
- Reliability of Solder Connections
Test Pattern for Through-Hole Connection
Cross Section of the Through-Hole
of a Multilayer Board
Typical Testing Conditions
Test Temperature Range: +200C to -65C
Temperature Recovery Time: Within 5 min.
Consulting Services for Testing and Evaluations
We conduct tests in accordance with various standards including MIL, IEC and JIS. We also provide consulting services for test methodology, test conditions, and analysis methodology, so feel free to contact us about any questions that you may have.
For Further Details about these Tests, Contact: